aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Fives

Happy Friday loves. I am thankful to be spending a weekend at home with plans to lazily lay around the house and complete a few needed house project. The last couple of weekends I have been on the go. We enjoyed the State Fair with friends then Halloween weekend was spent shopping at IKEA and last weekend was spent at a board retreat for the NC School Psychologist Association. This weekend is going to be much needed down time. To celebrate, here are five things that I just can't wait to share with each of you!

 One. Address Stencil. This is for all my Type A friends like me who might be addressing tons of Christmas cards in a few weeks. I just bought one and I'm probably more excited than I should be. Looking forward to sending out holiday cards from our new home!


Two. Winter Cardigans + a sale! Target is featuring a great sale today. 40% off sweaters and cardigans. These two are currently in my shopping bag and I can't wait to wear both of them this winter. They are going to be perfect maternity staples. Check them out here & here.  

Three. Chili Cook-off. Tonight Joe and I are headed to a dinner party with some friends from church. I'm mixing things up by fixing white chili. This southern living recipe is a family favorite and I know it will be a hit. Already ready to enjoy a cup! Recipe here. 

Four. Favorite Calm-down Trick. These calm down jars are a go-to at work with hard to re-direct toddlers and work all the way up to upset 1st graders. 


Five. Keep in Mind. I hope you have a wonderful Friday and take the chance to be a blessing to someone else. 



Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

6 comments:

  1. Love that Address stencil!! We print all of our envelopes with our printer, but if I was doing them by hand, I would totally use that! Great find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the address in the top picture is right down the street from me!! weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that stencil floating around the internet and I feel like I need it in my life...especially with 200 invitations to send out! Pretty sure I'm going to be dead by the end of that ordeal! - Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That address stencil is such a great find, there is me with my ruler trying to get it all perfect and ending up getting frustrated and throwing tons of envelopes out haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that stencil for work! I'm always too lazy to print out labels but get annoyed when I hand write haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that address stencil is amazing! I will need to find one of these before I address our Christmas Cards. Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.