aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Thursday, October 1, 2015

25 Things You May Not Know About Me

I'm switching things up today with a fun survey. I have noticed there are quite a few new faces stopping by so I thought I would share a little more about myself. Of course, I want to get to know each of you as well. Feel free to share some of your answers in the comments.

1. What is your eye color? Hazel.

2. Favorite Color? Turquoise.  I have to be careful or all the rooms in our house would be some shade of green and I would have a wardrobe to match.

3. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Greece last year for our 2 year anniversary cruise.

4. Where were you born? Wilmington, NC

5. Favorite movie?  This one took some thought. I have always been a watch a movie once and never watch it again. As I child, I really loved musicals so I may have to go with My Fair Lady.
6. What is your middle name? Carole

7. What is your favorite food?

8. What is the last thing you bought? Went to Costco and grabbed a few essentials :) - an outfit for baby, chocolate sea salt almonds (amazing!), coconut shrimp, Chicago style popcorn and some Naked Juice.

9. Favorite smells? The Capri Volcano candle (Anthropologies’ signature scent) Our house currently smells amazing thanks to this candle.

10. When was the last time you cried? Last weekend. I was home alone and decided to grab dinner Friday night. Then I could not for the life of me decide what to get. I just wanted someone to make the decision for me. (Thanks, pregnancy hormones.)

11. What phone do you have? iPhone 5s. I dropped my phone last week and shattered the screen that plus the fact it does not hold a charge means I am upgrading ASAP.

12. How tall are you? 5 feet 2 inches

13. Can you cook? I try to cook dinner each night. I am not the most creative chef but I can follow a recipe very well.

14. What color is your car? Silver

15. Favorite item at Trader Joe's? Joe Joe’s Peppermint Oreos. I love these at Christmas time and they are 100x better than the Oreo variety.

16. Favorite way to travel? By boat. I love going out to the beach on the boat during the summer. We spend a lot of time on the waterway just enjoying the coast each summer. I also think that cruise ships are the best way to vacation as you get to see so many places all while enjoying the beauty of the Ocean.


17. What can't you sleep without? At least 2 blankets.  This summer, I ran our power bill up too much due to wanting to sleep under quilts but having to turn the temperature down low due to my personal heater growing in my belly. (Side note: This pregnancy has been the only time in my life that I have consistently been warm. I am typically freezing most days.)

18. Do you collect anything? I have started collecting Nativity Scenes from each country we visit.

19. If you were given 1 million dollars and you could only spend it on yourself, what would you do with it? I would pay off our debt and move our family nearby.

20. Have any magazine subscriptions? No. I would love subscription to Our State Magazine.

21. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping. Snuggled up to my huge maternity pillow.

22. Any tattoos? No.

23. Favorite area restaurant? I love Nantucket Grill. It is my go to when visitors are in town and they have the best cake.

24.  Dream job?  Developmental Psychologist. I would love to work with young children and help provide early intervention to target emerging critical skills. I do a little of this as a School Psychologist but have the dream to work in private practice.

25. Biggest guilty pleasure? Diet Coke. I love them. Try and limit it to 2-3 a week. Plus sweets which I have a hard time limiting to special occasions these days.

What is your dream job or guilty pleasure?

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. These types of posts are so fun! Thanks for sharing girl!

    xo, Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nantucket's cake is my favorite, though it is a toss up between strawberry shortcake and coconut! Now adding that to my list of must eat for the next few weekends we're in CH for football games :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes to phones, my husband likes to joke that I am a phone killer. I'm always dropping mine. So far though my current phone is hanging in here. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santorini looks amazing! Try a "Archipelago" candle sometime, they're amazing also.

    Kaitlyn @ http://kaitlyn-danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.