aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan

I shared last week that I have been having trouble getting on board with a weekly meal plan. Thankfully, I got my act together this week and have a few great meals planed for the week. One major change that sparked my motivation is that we just purchased a grill for our new home! I am thrilled that instead of spending time in the kitchen over the stove I can instead enjoy it on the patio! Here is what our menu this week looks like.



Wednesday: Burgers with Mexican Grilled Corn 


Friday: Date Night! 

What's on your menu for this week? 

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. All of those meals sound delicious!
    Kelsey
    http://www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.