aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan

Summer break means more time to plan and create delicious weeknight dinners. I am looking forward to branching out and trying new-to-me recipes. The shrimp tortilla soup sounds interesting and I can't wait to try it!


Tuesday: Date Night


Thursday: Spicy Tortilla Soup

Friday: Pizza Night 

What's on your menu this week? 

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. That lemon chicken teriyaki bowl looks AMAZING!!! We've got lots of crock pot meals planned for this busy week!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.