aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekly Round Up

A favorites round up is actually something I always enjoy reading on other blogs and thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite reads I have stumbled upon this week. It's quite a variety spanning from recipes to workouts and a few shopping favs.


Drool Worthy Recipes

Chicken Avocado Burrito - With a simple swap of greek yogurt for mayo these could make a delicious weeknight dinner!

Cranberry Cherry Chicken Wrap- These remind me of something you would order from your local deli.

Lemon Meringue Cupcakes- I can't wait to start baking delicious treats like these.

Healthy Living Tips

How to Burn More Calories on the Treadmill- I am always looking for new ways to switch up my treadmill runs.

Great Self Tanners - I am all about the faux glow over tanning to promote good skin health.

 How You Know When It's Time to Lift Heavier - Great tips to keep in mind. It is about time I buy a heavier set of weights.

Stylish Favorites 

Anthropologie April Lookbook- I'll take one of everything please.

Pineapple Floral Arrangement- This would be perfect for a summer barbecue where you could grill the pineapple and use the rind as a vase.

Tory Burch Chandler Flat Sandals- Discovered these beauties at Nordstrom this weekend and they immediately went on my wish list.

What about you guys? Anything you are loving from the interwebs lately? I would love for you to share in the comments. 

  Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I saw those TB sandals yesterday and love them. The pineapple bouquet is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.