aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Five

Hello cold front! I hope you all are bundled up and keeping warm today. I am not a cold weather girl at all. All I wish is that there was a little snow to go with this cold weather. I am sure we will se some by the end of winter! Let's get this Friday started with five of my favorite things this week.

{One} Currently Reading. Yes Please by Amy Poehler. My waiting patiently at the library wait list has paid off and I have a one week digital copy of the book. So I have been tearing through this book every evening before I go to bed. A quick summary from Amazon-   "Full of the comedic skill that makes us all love Amy, Yes Please is a rich and varied collection of stories, lists, poetry (Plastic Surgery Haiku, to be specific), photographs, mantras and advice. With chapters like "Treat Your Career Like a Bad Boyfriend," "Plain Girl Versus the Demon" and "The Robots Will Kill Us All" Yes Please will make you think as much as it will make you laugh. Honest, personal, real, and righteous, Yes Please is full of words to live by."




{Two} Currently Eating.  Joe and I started the New years off with a resolution to eat clean. I had planned on following the diet plan that comes with the 21 Day Fix and Joe decided to join in and be supportive. For dinner this week, I made Baked Ziti with whole wheat pasta and ground turkey. It was a huge hit with both of us!

{Three} Currently Watching.  Netflix, Netflix and more Netflix. While at the gym, I have been catching up on missed episodes of Friends on the treadmill. I never watched the entire series before so I've been watching them while on the treadmill which makes the time fly by! 

{Four} Currently Loving.  This week I shared about my latest Stitch Fix box and my tips for Pure Barre newbies. As always I am LOVING Pure Barre and am looking forward to seeing my strength and flexibility grow this year. Also, you can't go wrong with clothing chosen specifically for you delivered to your door every month. I love being able to try on things in the comfort of home. You can check out these posts below if you missed them! 



{via}

{Five} Coming Up.  I am looking forward to reading and relaxing this weekend. The weather is not looking too good for spending time outside so I am planning a fun indoors date night for us Saturday night! 

Any ideas for an unique date night?


Linking up with Lauren ElizabethClareKarliAmanda & April .

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

10 comments:

  1. Haven't been to PB yet this year (but changing that today!), so I can't wait to get to know the new January warm up! YAY!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny that you mentioned Netflix, my entire post today is about my netflix addiction I developed on maternity leave haha. Glad to hear "Yes Please" is good, I've been wanting to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our weeks sound so similar, clean eating, Netflix watching, and reading... Although "Yes, Pleas" is still on my list to read, I can't wait to check it out. I have totally been interested in Pure Barre, so I am going over to read your newbie tips now! So glad I found you through the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for utilizing the library's resources! i just picked up a ton of books yesterday and need to add amy's to my list. i have been watching friends like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A picnic at home is always fun for a different date night - or trying out a new recipe together!! Hope you have a great one and stay warm! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so cold where I am! I've also been on a Netflix kick lately. I just finished season 2 of House of Cards and I loved it!

    Also, I hope you'll hop over to my blog (www.brightonabudget.com) and link up for H54F:) My friends and I are carrcarrying on the H54F torch for the Lauren Elizabeth and would love to have you link up! Since it's our 1st week, we're doing a $100 Target giftcard to 1 of the bloggers who links up with us! Hope you'll join in!

    Tif

    ReplyDelete
  7. im reading Yes Please too!! im about half way through and im not gonnna lie...i'm a little disappointed! i hope the second half is better. xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway on cornflake dreams ps i always get ebooks from the library! it's the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will have to add Yes Please to my TBR list for this year. And isn't Netflix awesome?! I've gotten hooked on all the British crime mysteries they have on there. Can't wait until season 2 of The Fall is available.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Bake Ziti and those are good changes I can make to make it healthier..
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum, I might have to try that baked ziti! We love Netflix and are actually thinking of getting rid of cable altogether. I am dying to to try Stitch Fix!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.