aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Five

Well this week just got away from me! Here are a few things I am loving this Friday. 

{One} Reading. I now have five books on hold at our local library and one new book downloaded thanks to Lauren Conrad's fall book recommendations. First on my list, Th Secret History. Then I'm diving into Gone Girl. I can't believe I haven't read it yet but since I have avoided spoilers so far I think it's about time to read the book. 

{Two} Munching On. After enjoying Angie's Candy Corn Flavored Popcorn  so much a few weeks ago. I decided to make my own at home. I found a recipe on pinterest that only required three ingredients: popcorn, white chocolate and candy corn. I was surprised and thrilled that it ended up being better than Angies! I will be making it again this fall for sure. 


{Three} Wishlist Worthy.  This dress from Anthropologie has my name written all over it. Great details and it does not break the bank. I'm hoping to add this to my closet soon!

{Four} Current Motivation. As y'all know last month I decided to kick my booty in gear with my workouts and nutrition. A huge help has been the Tone It Up website and their amazing workouts. If your looking for a great FREE weekly workout plan this is the best I have found. Their workouts are quick (45 minutes) and super effective. It also helps that the trainers have amazing bodies which they attribute to their workout routines. I have burn off all the candy corn popcorn somehow! 
   

{Five} Coming Up. This weekend I have my last long run before my first race. It's hard to believe that the Bull City Half is next weekend! We are going to check out the Parade of Homes on Saturday as well. We are a ways off from buying a house but I am still excited to get a feel for different neighborhoods in the Triangle. I'm hoping to squeeze in a new brunch restaurant on Saturday either Rise or Britts. I am a huge fan of breakfast food for any meal. 


Today I'm back linking up with April, Darci, Christina and Natasha. They are generously hosting a great giveaway with this week's link up!  


Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your last long run! & yes, breakfast food is good for any meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up! You will love Gone Girl. It will hook you from the first page! Good luck with the run, too. If you like the 13.1 distance, you should check out the Flying Pirate Half Marathon that's in OBX every year! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.