aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Work it out

Now that I am back at work, my gym time is a bit more limited. I like to get my workouts completed in the morning before work. I think it helps with starting the day on the right foot and helps promote healthy choices the rest of the day. I try to be efficient as possible with my workouts and keep my gym time to an hour. These are three of my go-tos for workout inspiration.

When I am limited in time but want to get in a quick workout my go to is fitness videos. I use the Pretty Fit app which organizes  fitness and diet videos from YouTube and puts them into searchable categories. For example, you can search by workout length or body type.


When I want a quick 30 minutes or less workout at home my go to is the Beach Babe DVD by Tone it Up. The DVD includes 9 different toning workouts. My favorites are the HIIT the Beach and the Beach Barre. Both workouts that can be done in your living room with a pair of dumbbells.

When I need a little extra push at the gym I turn to Pinterest to change up my cardio routine. Cardio intervals have been proven to be the best way to increase fat burn. This is one of my favorite full body workouts that incorporates cardio intervals by Courtney at Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
Fitness board on Pinterest 

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Since we moved from our apartment complex, we don't have a fitness room anymore, so I've been pretty dependent on runs around the neighborhood and body weight exercises for workouts. Pinterest is always a great resource for ideas but I somehow always forget about YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't worked out in forever, need to get my butt back on the wagon! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.