aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Owning It

Elise @ Cheers Y'all wrote an great post on owning it that hit home. Owning that no one is perfect, everyone has their struggles and quirks and it's okay to be different. It's important to strive for progress not perfection. So today, I'm owning where I am today and sharing some of my quirks with you.

Some of the things I boldly own:
- I'm a only child to a tee, there is no denying it.
- Making simple decisions such as what movie to see or entree at a restaurant is a big struggle. I approach every restaurant meal like it might be my last meal. Talk about pressure huh?
- I'm a extreme multi-tasker. Right now I have five other windows open on my computer and a word document. I am also watching the news.
- As much as I try and tame it I have a major sweet tooth. I could eat sweets for breakfast, lunch and dinner with little regret.
- I take a ridiculous about of pictures of our dog. I know it is going to be worse when we have kids.
- Even though I commute over an hour for work, I hate driving. I make an excellent and entertaining passenger.
-Pants make me uncomfortable. Maybe I've never found the right pair, but I loath wearing jeans. I live in dresses and skirts and would not have it any other way.
- I love running races, but I don't like competition.
- I grew up in the south, but don't like the taste of sweet tea.
- I know little to nothing about football. Going to a high school and college that did not have a football team I never learned about the sport. I love a good tailgate and try and am slowly learning since we are now in the heart of football country.
- I'm an introvert that desperately wants to become more of an extrovert. It was hard moving to a new city not knowing anyone and I am always trying to force myself out of my comfort zone.

I'd love to hear from you! Share some things you boldly own.

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Elise's link up! I can't imagine moving to a new city and not knowing anyone!! Total props to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley you made me laugh with the comment about decisions especially meals at a restaurant.. That IS a lot of pressure...lol. And give it up with dog owners who take ungodly amounts of photos of their dogs. I think my Instagram has become more of my dog's IG than mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooaaathe driving!!! Totally feel ya. Would rather be a passenger over driver ALWAYS! :)
    Love getting a bigger peek into your heart and mind!
    CHEERS!....but not with sweet tea! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.