aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Five

Happy Friday lovlies! When your on summer break, the weekdays seem to blend together. I am always thankful for Fridays because I know weekend fun is right around the corner. Also, not having to go back to work on Monday morning makes the weekend feel extra long. Here is a quick snapshot into what has been on my mind this week!

{One}  Reading. I stumbled across this article on tracking what you eat. I completely agree with the authors viewpoint especially when I am trying to get my eating back on track. I think this also helps to be mindful of the food you consume and helps with intuitive eating.

{Two} Drinking.  Watermelon Rum Soda. I've been searching for the perfect drink to make and take with me to the beach or the pool. I have a lot of rum waiting to be used and when I found this recipe I knew it would be easy and portable. I am excited to try a sip this weekend!


{Three} Wishlist Worthy. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  You better believe I am picking up a few staples at a deep discount for fall. Mackenzie from Design Darling has a great roundup of top sale items check it out here.

{Four} Currently Watching. Netflix. Thanks to Netflix, I am hooked on House of Cards and Scandal. I have been squeezing in an episode of Scandal every afternoon and am already on season 2. I am hoping to catch up on all of it before fall. 
{Five}Coming Up. Keeping this post short and sweet because we are heading to the Wilmington for the weekend! We are doing our best not to let a single weekend slip away this summer. Looking forward to going out on the boat and a cookout with friends Saturday night.


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Thursday nights on ABC are going to be amazing! Haha I love Grey's and Scandal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.