aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Five

{One}  Reading. Our days in Rome opened my eyes to how delicious Italian dishes could be. Before visiting I was never a huge fan of Italian fare but after eating countless caprese salads and more pasta than I ever imagined I have truly changed my mind! I loved how the freshness and simplicity of the dishes and everything was made from scratch after you placed your order! I am on a mission to master some of our favorite dishes at home.


{Two} Drinking. Suja Fresh Start.  After indulging a bit too much over vacation and holiday weekend, my body was begging for a bit of a restart. I picked up this 3- day fresh start program by Suja at Costco. The program is extremely simple and cost under $30. You eat three small meals accompanied with 3 different juices.  Surprisingly, my favorite was the spicy lemonade.


{Three} Wishlist Worthy. Blue and White Detailing. I am loving the blue and white details popping up across stores. I picked up this beautiful blouse from Loft yesterday with my birthday coupon and am looking forward to pairing it with white jeans and nude heels.


{Four} Currently Watching. Primetime Emmy nominations were yesterday morning. I was happy to see some of my favorite shows nominated including Breaking Bad, Downtown Abby, Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, Veep and Silicon Valley. If you know anyone in the computer science or technology  field (or enjoy awkward comedy) I highly recommend Silicon Valley. Think Office Space combined with Big Bang Theory.

{Five}Today! Today I am hosting The Blog Baton on Instagram today. Join me {here} as share a Friday of my summer break exploring the city and celebrating my birthday!


Hope you all have an amazing Friday! 

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I haven't even heard of Silicon Valley- definitely need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you have a great birthday! i can see that outfit turning out to be really cute, you must take some pics when you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love italian food.. the possibilities in pasta dishes are endless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.